Use leftover bread to make these ultra-crispy homemade seasoned croutons with paprika and rosemary with this super fast and easy recipe!
- Leftover bread (any kind will do, I use baguette in this recipe)
- Ground paprika
- Dried rosemary
- Crushed sea salt flakes
- Ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut bread into crouton-sized pieces, I like to cut them rather large, irregular-sized, somewhere between 1 and 2cm.
- Add to a bowl with a healthy amount of ground paprika, dried rosemary, crushed sea salt flakes and black pepper.
- Now add extra virgin olive oil, enough to generously coat all bread pieces without soaking them.
- Place on some aluminium foil and bake in the oven for approximately 6-8 minutes, but keep an eye on them as cooking times will vary depending on what type of bread you use. Leave them in long enough to go crispy, but don’t overbake them as they do crisp further as they cool down.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade crispy croutons, homemade flavoured crispy croutons, rosemary croutons recipe, rosemary paprika croutons recipe, crunchy croutons recipe