These tacos with lime marinated-chicken and coriander are the perfect comfort food for a chilled Mexican night in!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon light brown soft sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Small bunch fresh coriander
- 2 little gem lettuces
- 190g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 6 small tortilla wraps
- Start by preparing the chicken marinade. Mix the juice of 1 lime, zest of 1/2 lime, extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, paprika powder, chilli powder, cumin, sugar and chopped coriander.
- Cut the chicken in large dices. In a deep plate, mix the chicken pieces and marinade. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a simple tomato salsa: dice red onion and cherry tomatoes finely. Mix with the juice of 1/2 lime.
- Heat a wok with some extra olive oil and fry the chicken pieces until fully cooked through.
- Heat the tortilla wraps, and fill with some lettuce. Top with a little tomato salsa, some chicken pieces and finish with a little more tomato salsa and some extra roughly chopped coriander. Serve immediately.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: lime marinated chicken recipe, Mexican marinated chicken recipe, Mexican lime chicken tacos, lime chicken coriander tacos, Mexican coriander chicken taco recipe